The history of INTER-BUD has started in 1989, with the founding of Zakład Remontowo-Budowlany (Construction and Renovation Plant). Since 1993 the business activity has been conducted under the company name Firma Remontowo-Budowlana INTER-BUD inż. Stanisław Łukasik. The company specializes in the performance of construction investments, including residential, industrial and public utility building construction. We also offer various kinds of renovation and construction, as well as installation works, including those concerning heritage facilities.
Our offer includes :
– complex performance of construction investments (in the general contracting and turnkey system);
– execution of renovation, construction and installation services (including, among others, electrical and teletechnical installations, water and sewage, central heating, ventilation and air conditioning installations);
– execution of road and groundworks;
– execution and assembly of facade systems for the construction industry (including, among others, aluminium-glass structures, steel-glass structures, ventilated facades);
– construction and installation of PVC joinery ;
– design and construction of pool technology.
The above provided services are delivered within the entities of the INTER-BUD Group which, apart from the above mentioned company, also includes other capital companies.
Over the course of almost 30 years of our business activity we have constructed many office, residential, industrial, which include public utility, facilities. The undoubtful advantage of INTER-BUD is the wide range of specialization which allows for a complex delivery of the ordered construction works. Experienced and adequately trained technical workers, our administration staff and professional management with relevant construction licenses and vast practical knowledge guarantee reliable performance of even most untypical tasks. We additionally have highly specialist equipment at our disposal and significant transport and warehouse possibilities.