According to art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Resolution) I inform that:
- THE DATA CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS THE COMPANY UNDER THE BUSINESS NAME:
INTER-APARTMENTS sp. z o. o. sp. k. with its registered office in Kraków (KRS [National Court Register] 0000416421)
31-419 Kraków, ul. Rozrywka 24/55
Address for correspondence VANILLA APARTHOTEL, ul. Bobrzyńskiego 33, 30-348 Kraków
- PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data because due to nature of our business activity we have the legitimate interest in processing them. When using our websites, we collect information regarding User interaction with the Websites and content, including: information regarding the device and logging in, the so-called system logs, containing date, time of the visit and device IP number from which the connection was established and data about the Website traffic statistics, movement to and from the respective sites. The above activities aim to improve the Websites and adjust them to the User’s needs. These data may be used also for the purposes of direct marketing. The data saved in logs are not associated with particular persons using the Website or System and are not used by the Data Controller in order to identify the User.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Data controller of the Websites adjusts the content to the user’s interests and can collect statistical data, Internet analytics data and monitoring data regarding traffic on the website. Personal data shall be processed for marketing purposes from acceptance to the moment of objection to or withdrawal of consent for personal data processing.
- LEGAL BASIS TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are processed under art. 6 section 1 letter f) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Resolution)
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are safe with us, we share them with our trusted subcontractors and partners who cooperate with our Company in the course of conducted business activity (i.e. IT, marketing, legal, etc.).
The servers we use are located in the territory of EEA, we do not transfer your personal data to any third countries.
Your personal data are not profiled with us, thus we do not make decisions in an automated manner.
IN CONNECTION WITH PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO:
- data erasure,
- data rectification,
- access the data,
- revoke the consent in the scope in which the data are processed under such a basis. Revoking the consent does not affect lawfulness of processing performed on the basis of consent before its revocation.
- restrict personal data processing in the scope in which they are processed under given consent; right to raise objections against processing of data,
- submit a complaint to the supervisory authority handling protection of personal data, which is the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
WE APPOINTED A PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION TEAM, THEREFORE PLEASE ADDRESS QUESTIONS/APPLICATIONS IN SCOPE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The entity placing cookies in the end device and gaining access to them is the operator of the www.aparthotelvanilla.pl (hereinafter referred to as the Website):INTER-APARTMENTS sp. z o. o. sp. k. with its registered office under the address ul. Rozrywka 24/55, 31-419 Kraków.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
adjustment of the content of websites to the User’s preferences as well as optimisation of use of websites; in particular, these files allow for identification of the website user’s device and properly display the website adjusted to their individual needs;
development of statistics which help to understand how the users of the website use the pages, which in turn allows to improve their structure and content;
maintenance of the Website User’s session (after logging) due to which the User does not have to enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
There are two principal types of cookies used within the scope of the Website: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end device of the user until they log out, leave the website or switch off the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end device of the User for a time set in the cookies parameters or until the User removes them.
The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- “necessary” cookies, allowing the use of services on the Website, e.g. authorising cookies used in services requiring authorisation on the Website;
- cookies for ensuring safety, e.g. use to create abuses in scope of authorisation within the Website;
- “performance” cookies, allowing for gathering information on how the pages of the Website are used;
- “functional” cookies allowing “remembering” of the chosen settings and User’s interface personalisation by the User, e.g. in the scope of selected language or region from which the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- “advertising” cookies providing Users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
In many cases, the website browsing software (Internet browser) allows for storage of cookies in the User’s end device by default. The Website Users can select a change of the cookies settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular, in a manner blocking automatic cookies support in the browser settings or inform every time about their storage in the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the option and methods of cookies support is available in the settings of the software (Internet browser).
The website operator informs that restriction of use of the cookies can affect certain functionalities available on the Website subpages.
The cookies are stored in the end device of the Website User and can be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
More information about cookies is available on www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section in the browser menu.